- Local News -
- 'Today' broadcast can be seen by early risers Fans who want to watch NBC's "Today" show being taped today in Cooperstown need to be early risers … or watch it on television like everyone else.
- PGA FedExCup Leaders Chart
- PGA Tour Schedule-Winners
- Tour de France Standings
- Arena Football League
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.By Jackson Landers The Daily Star Copyright 2014 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Sat, September 221 Photo
- Mulling over a decision makes people more selfish, study suggests
- 10 never-won underdogs of the Emmys
- Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware? 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Space shuttle Endeavour lands in California 1 Photo
- Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
Is Israel justified to conduct its military campaign against the Hamas in Gaza?