- Local News -
- Week in Review: Council parts ways with city manager This weekend feature offers a recap of the week's top local stories:
- Killer David Dart to go before parole board in May
- Developers make plans for four Southside projects
- Police: Motoristfound dead
- Additional Content
- Join the Debate
- Additional Resources
- CNHI News Service
Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
At least once a week, someone tells me that some food other than chicken "tastes like chicken." People throw the analogy around constantly. Virtually any meat that is pale in color, firm in texture, and lacking a strong flavor is subjected to the chicken comparison.By Jackson Landers The Daily Star Copyright 2014 The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Sat, September 221 Photo
- Mulling over a decision makes people more selfish, study suggests
- 10 never-won underdogs of the Emmys
- Slate: Will the Internet become self-aware? 1 Photo
- VIDEO: Space shuttle Endeavour lands in California 1 Photo
- Slate: Why does everything taste like chicken?
Are your taxes going to be done on time?