• Anneliese Wren, 52, of Colchester, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated. She was sentenced to five years probation and $1,500 fine, and other penalties.
• Daniel McEwan, 25, no address given, was sentenced to 1 1/3 years in prison for third-degree burglary. He was ordered to pay restitution of $1,790.70 and an order of protection was issued for his victim.
• Eric Hall, 37, of Arkville, was arraigned on four counts. This includes second-degree burglary for an alleged incident that occurred Oct. 26 in Roxbury; fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon, a class a misdemeanor, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (cocaine) and criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument, both class A misdemeanors, for incidents that occurred in November in the town of Middletown.
• Miguel Santiago, 27, of the Bronx, was charged with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, a class B felony, for an alleged incident involving heroin in the village of Walton in November.
• Edwina Walters, 30, of Stamford, Conn., pleaded guilty to third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance (heroin). The incident occurred in July in the town of Franklin. Sentencing is Jan. 3.
• Gene Edwards, 52, of the village of Sidney, pleaded guilty to two counts of failure to register as a sex offender. He was sentenced to one year on each count, to be served consecutively, plus various charges.