Two men were arraigned Sept. 28 in Delaware County Court on six counts each stemming from an Aug. 13 in the village of Hancock.
Daniel Johnson, 30, Hancock, and his accomplice Steven Oddo, 45, of Fishs Eddy were arraigned on the following charges: first-degree burglary, two counts second-degree robbery, second-degree assault, petit larceny and third-degree menacing. Both were sent to Delaware County jail. Bail for Johnson was set at $10,000 and Oddo at $15,000.
Other cases that day included:
• Patrick Ford, 26, Delhi, was indicted for fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, for an incident that occurred Sept. 20 in the village of Delhi. He was sent to Delaware County jail on $10,000 bail.
• Wade Macumber, 20, Sidney, was indicted on third- and fourth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance. The incident occurred July 24 in the village of Sidney. He was sent to Delaware County jail on $15,000 bail.
• Nicole Luna, 28, Sidney was indicted on two counts of second-degree burglary and one count of third-degree burglary. Bail was set at $15,000.
• Kyle Bush, 24, Delhi, pleaded guilty to fourth-degree of stolen property. He was remanded to jail on no bail to appear Nov. 5, though he will be released for chemical dependency treatment.
• Richard Eck Jr, 48, Downsville, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated. He was released on his own recognizance, to appear for sentencing Nov. 13.
• Robert Price, 50 Walton, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated, and fourth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance. He was remanded to jail pending sentencing. He is to attend a substance abuse treatment program.
Cased heard Oct. 1 included:
• Wayne Collins, 46, currently incarcerated at Lakeview Correctional Facility, was arraigned on a Delaware County grand jury indictment on one county of sexual conduct against a child under thirteen and first-degree sexual abuse, both D felonies. He was returned to jail without bail.
• Santiago Brito, 24, Bronx, was sentenced to one year in jail, and a $2,500 fine, following a guilty plea in August of second-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument.
• Jonathan Padilla, 24, Bronx, pleaded guilty to second-degree possession of a forged instrument, a D felony. He was sentenced to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine Steven Schneider, 54, Sidney, pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated. He was to be sentenced Oct. 31 and was remanded to Delaware County jail without bail.