---- — Music industry tips
1. Be ready to devote a lot of time and energy to your music career. Stay involved.
2. Make sure you have good language and communication skills. You'll need them to write music, communicate clearly with other professionals and build a career.
3. Know your rights in the music business. Take some classes, read some books, find a way to learn how the music business works.
4. Working in the music business can include taking some very large risks. Don't be ruled by anxiety or fear of those risks. Keep focused on your career and personal goals.
5. Learn to control your own expenses and learn to control the expenses of any business, such as the record company, with which you may be involved.
6. Just hang in there.