The Daily Star, Oneonta, NY - otsego county news, delaware county news, oneonta news, oneonta sports

Opinion

February 3, 2014

In Your Opinion: Thanks for good wishes after poisoning scare

A huge “thank you” to all the people from our community who let us know in many ways how glad they were that we survived our carbon monoxide poisoning!

Cards, calls, hugs and food were greatly appreciated.

Dan and I especially want to thank the Garrattsville Emergency Squad and the Cooperstown Medical Service for arriving quickly and getting us to the hospital where help awaited.

We are so fortunate to live in a small community where people volunteer their time to help other people. God bless all of you.

Also a thank you to The Daily Star for writing such a nice article.

Carbon monoxide detectors can save your life!

Dan and Linda Morehouse

Garrattsville

1
Text Only
Opinion

Additional Content
Join the Debate
Helium
Additional Resources
CNHI News Service
Poll

Are your taxes going to be done on time?

Yes, they're all finished
I should make it in under the wire
No, I'm late
No, I'm filing an extension
I'm not filing a tax return
     View Results