He began the practice of law in Oneonta in 1925 and continued to practice law here until Jan. 1, 1952, when he was elected to the Supreme Court of the State of New York.
He was a senior member of the law firm of Molinari and Deery from 1934 until 1952.
Judge Molinari was elected to a 14-year term as a Justice of the Supreme Court in November of 1951.
Previously he had served as Otsego County Judge; Otsego County Children’s Court Judge; Otsego County District Attorney, and Oneonta Police Attorney.
He is a member of the executive board of the New York State Supreme Court Justices Association; director and chairman of the board of directors of the Wilber National Bank; director of the Oneonta Building and Loan Association, and trustee of St. Mary’s Church.