Rescuers work with a man in the Niagara River on Thursday.
As featured on
NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. -- Lt. Clyde Doty kept telling the man clinging for his life in river rapids 100 yards from the brink of the American Falls the same thing over and over: “We got you, we got you.”
This Week's Circulars
RICHFIELD SPRINGS - Mary Jane Jackson, 63, passed away on Tuesday evening, Nov. 12, 2019, in Bassett Medical Center in Cooperstown. She had the support and comfort of her loving family at her side. Mary was born on Aug. 5, 1956, in Amsterdam, daughter of the late Victor B. and Dorothy R. Dam…
UNADILLA - Kenneth VerValin, 91, of Unadilla, passed away peacefully Nov. 13, 2019, at home. Services are pending. An obituary will be available at a later date. Arrangements by C.H. Landers Funeral Chapel, 21 Main St., Sidney.
- 100-year-old business continues to be family run
- Fire engulfs church built in 1880s
- SUNY Oneonta, Hartwick to part ways on concert
- Perry sisters power Unatego into Class C final in penalty kicks
- New Rep. Oliver, D-Oneonta, is youngest in county board's history
- Police chief says man has been arrested on first-degree rape charges
- Update: Missing girls have been found
- Cake connoisseurs find sweet home in ice cream shop
- Police say missing girls found safe at mall
- Man admits to sex offender registry violation