This Week's Circulars
Calling hours will be from 2 to 4, and 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 30, at Miller Funeral Home, Roxbury. Burial will be at 11 a.m., Friday, Oct. 1, in Denver Cemetery. The full obituary will follow.
A memorial service for Kathleen Stewart Jone (Daily Star obituary 3/13/2020) will be held at 10 a.m., Oct. 2, at Bovina Center Presbyterian Church. Kathleen, daughter of Berniece DeSilva Stewart and John Edward Stewart, grew up in Bovina Center before moving to Delhi upon completion of the f…
A funeral Mass for Henry E. Hren Jr., will be conducted at noon, Tuesday, Sept. 28, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, 201 Main St., Worcester. Burial will follow for family only.
- Two new COVID deaths reported
- Cooperstown native stars in Disney show
- Former Delhi student faces prison for fraud scheme
- Police Blotter: Sept. 24, 2021
- Man charged with child sexual abuse
- Delaware board bristles at NYC land acquisitions
- Police Blotter: Sept. 25, 2021
- Refurbished stable becomes retail store in Delhi
- Chenango deputies seize guns, drugs in morning raid
- Cazenovia man announces run for Salka's seat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.