U.S. Representative Antonio Delgado’s staff will be at local farmers markets across the region to answer questions and assist with casework.
“I’m deeply committed to serving everyone in our district with accessibility, accountability and transparency. I am pleased to announce additional mobile office hours with members of my staff at farmers markets across the region for folks to access resources from my office," Delgado said in a media release. “There are a number of ways my office can help cut through red tape and resolve issues tied up in federal agencies. These mobile office hours are another great way to bring important information and services directly to the communities I represent.”
Representatives will be at the following local markets:
• Schoharie County Festival Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 10, 924 E. Main St., Cobleskill.
• Delhi Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 14, Courthouse Square, Delhi.
• Walton Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Friday, Aug. 23, Veterans Plaza, 181 Delaware St., Walton.
• Richfield Springs Area Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 24, Spring Park, U.S. Route 20, Richfield Springs.
• Cooperstown Farmers Market, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 31, 101 Main St. in Pioneer Alley, Cooperstown.