The Oneonta Board of Public Service meeting scheduled for today has been postponed to 4 p.m. Sept. 8. All agenda items will be carried forward. For information, call the city clerk at 432-6450.
This Week's Circulars
ONEONTA - Anne, as she wished to be called, was born on July 24, 1925, to Harry L. and Leona Fisher in Oneonta. Anne passed on Oct. 19, 2021, at the Bassett Hospital after a short stay in a convalescent home. She is survived by her sister, Leda Eaton of Pine Hurst North Carolina; three sons,…
FLY CREEK - In the early morning hours of Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2021, Byron O'Neal Crowson passed away unexpectedly. He bravely and optimistically confronted failing health during the past six months. He was a devoted husband and father. Byron was born on July 4, 1953, in Dayton, Ohio. He was a …
- Otsego DA to retire, citing bail overhaul
- Delhi woman goes back to nature for skincare business
- SUNY Delhi secures state approval to build hotel
- Cobleskill couple charged in abuse of son
- Police Blotter: Oct. 21, 2021
- Police Blotter: Oct. 15, 2021
- Police Blotter: Oct. 19, 2021
- Delaware County reports 60th COVID death
- Police blotter: Oct. 12, 2021
- Section IV announces 2021 Hall of Fame inductees
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.