The Oneonta Town Board will hold a special meeting at 4 p.m. Monday to accept a $500,000 offer from Empire State Development for help with the Southside Water District.
This Week's Circulars
- Davenport man admits sex crimes
- Local Business: Former grocery store becomes a sports center
- Cooperstown woman to run in Boston Marathon
- Oneonta police confirm death in Neahwa Park
- Updated: Closings and cancellations
- Otsego County Fair to be shortened
- CV-S defeats Worcester 53-42 in clash of Tri-Valley League elite
- On the Bright Side: Local library to expand for Worcester and Schenevus
- Delaware board supports revised agreement
- South Kortright boys fall to Maine-Endwell 72-62
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.