ONEONTA — On the appropriately sunlit, golden-hued evening of May 8, the Community Arts Network of Oneonta played host to longtime dancer and choreographer Bhala Jones’s interactive, mixed media vision titled "Web of Dreams."
This Week's Circulars
MILFORD - Arthur C. Strong, 91, died early Friday morning, Oct. 11, 2019, at his home. Arrangements are pending with the Connell, Dow & Deysenroth Funeral Home in Cooperstown.
LAURENS - Ernest and Virginia Scott's graveside service will be at 11 a.m., Oct. 16, 2019, Schenevus Cemetery. Arrangements by Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home, Oneonta.
- Four arrested, charged with murder in Worcester death, fire
- Chobani haggles with town, school on taxes
- Proposal for Cooperstown eatery faces resistance
- State Police investigate fire, suspicious death in Worcester
- New eatery brings Asian flavors to SUNY Oneonta
- Source reveals charges against county official
- Police Blotter: Oct. 8, 2019
- Police Blotter: Oct. 12-13, 2019
- Police Blotter: Oct. 11, 2019
- SUNY Oneonta faces criticism after reported threat
The Rad Carpet showcases Oneonta street style, from on-trend to offbeat. This installment features students from SUNY Oneonta enjoying some warm spring weather.
The Hartwick College Theatre Arts Program will present David Ives’ contemporary adaptation of “The Liar” by Pierre Corneille for its spring main stage production. The play will run from April 15 to April 18, with performances at 8 p.m., in Slade Theater on Yager Hall on the college campus. A…
Two local filmmakers will celebrate the start of a feature film project with an open casting call on April 11 and 12, and a kickoff party on April 18, both in Oneonta.
Sunday's second annual Catskills Book Festival will offer a glimpse into different facets of the book business. Programs will run from noon to 4 p.m. at the Roxbury Arts Center, presented by local writing group Writers in the Mountains. The event is free and open to the public.
We’re excited to introduce a new feature in the O-Town Scene: The Rad Carpet. Each month, we will be scouting out fashionable folks in the area and talking to them about what they’re wearing. This month, we stopped by the quad at SUNY Oneonta to catch some students in between classes. Here w…