Every year, one of our local colleges, SUNY Oneonta, holds a big hype-y student fashion show.
This Week's Circulars
ONEONTA - On Sunday, June 23, 2019, Mary A. Benjamin, born July 21, 1928, passed away peacefully, surrounded by family, at her residence. A full obituary will appear at a later date.
CHERRY VALLEY - William A. Lane of 6 Maple Lane, Cherry Valley, died June 21, 2019, while under the care of the Palatine Nursing Home since April 2018. Born Dec. 6, 1936, in Little Falls, to Theron (John) Lane and Madolyn Granger Lane, Bill is survived by his wife of 51 years, Kathryn Yerdon…
- City shutting down Main Street, evacuating houses
- Gas line rupture shakes up Oneonta morning
- Police: Recidivist had weed, cocaine
- Police Blotter: June 21, 2019
- Police Blotter: June 20, 2019
- Scientist: 'evidence is tipping' about fracking damage
- Motorist dies in crash with truck
- Business Beat: Tops supermarket announces new Cooperstown manager
- Police Blotter: June 14, 2019
- Man sentenced for lying to police about girl's rape, murder
I had an epiphany this month. If you're not a fashion lover, this may sound trite. But I'm feeling pretty psyched and refreshed by a realization I recently had. For a lack of a better term, I'll call it “style courage.”
Some are calling it “the elevated athletic trend.” Some have dubbed it the “sports luxe trend.” Still others have named it “Footlocker chic.”