I read the other day that Valentine's Day is like the coconut of holidays: you either love it, or you hate it. So here are a couple of events to please both sides of the V-Day divide.
This Week's Circulars
- Officials: State, SUCO knew of virus threat
- Otsego revises SUNY Oneonta COVID count
- Troopers: Deputy accidentally discharged gun leaving two with minor injuries
- SUNY Oneonta reports 16 new COVID cases; Hartwick reports 1
- Judge: Woman accused of sex abuse is avoiding court
- Trooper pleads guilty in credit card case
- Deputy put on leave after accidentally shooting two in restaurant
- DA: Man installed hidden camera in bathroom
- New COVID cases reported in all four counties
- Troopers: Man had more than 28 pounds of pot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
FLOODWOOD: “A picking party on steroids” is how guitarist and vocalist Al Schnier described the sound of Floodwood, a progressive string music supergroup coming to the Oneonta Theatre.
We here at the O-Town Scene love it when people send in details about interesting upcoming events. But we also love trawling Facebook (on company time! What a life) to find out about events we might not otherwise have discovered. You can follow us on Facebook to keep up with what’s going on;…
OK, so it's cold and miserable. Time to put on your big-girl pants and get out there and do something. Dance, sing, strut your stuff on stage! Show the world what you're made of! Don't let a little -40 wind chill stand in the way of these fine opportunities for self-expression:
It's all about the holidays (and let's be honest, we really mean Christmas) this week. So if you're feeling a little Grinchy and you want to be more Mary Lou Who, check out these holly jolly events: