If you are looking for a fine dining culinary experience without the pretentiousness that normally comes along with it, then look no further then Prime 289, located at, you guessed it, 289 Main St. in Oneonta.
This Week's Circulars
ONEONTA - David S. Brandt, 75, passed away on Thursday, March 26, 2020, at his residence. Arrangements are pending with Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home, Oneonta.
OTEGO - Roberta J. Behnke, 84, of Otego, passed away on Tuesday, March 24, 2020, at home with her loving family by her side. A lifelong area resident, she was born on April 14, 1935, in Bainbridge, the daughter of the late Robert and Lena (Taylor) Parsons. Roberta and her husband, Calvin, ow…
MARYLAND - Charles Harry Lewis, 84, passed away peacefully at home, surrounded by his family on March 25, 2020, according to his wishes. Charlie was the son of Russell and Ethel Lewis of East Northport. Born on June 10, 1935, he was one of four children, Robert, Barbara and Donald. He was pr…
ONEONTA - Joanna Marie Margaret Taylor Christman died at home on March 17, 2020, as a result of idiopathic interstitial pulmonary fibrosis. She was born on March 1, 1943, in Margaretville and raised in West Oneonta in a loving family of older sister, Jacquelyn; younger brother, John Charles …
- Cooperstown Dreams Park announces cancellation of 2020 season
- Otsego County confirms first coronavirus case
- COVID-19 reaches Otsego County
- Roxbury, Delaware County mourn loss of ex-town supervisor
- All Star Village defers decisions on summer season
- What is an "essential business" in New York?
- Otsego County reports 87 have taken tests for coronavirus
- Two new cases reported in Delaware County; one case transferred to NYC Health Department
- Local women's clothing shop finds new life in Fly Creek
- Updated: Pedestrian hit by truck in Exeter dies
Do you have a craving for a taste of Southern-style Cajun cooking, yet don’t feel like flying your G5 stashed up at the Oneonta airport down to Louisiana just for some grub? Then com’n down to Boudreaux ‘n’ Thibodeaux’s at 160 Main St., the only place in town you will find options such as a …