If you are looking for a fine dining culinary experience without the pretentiousness that normally comes along with it, then look no further then Prime 289, located at, you guessed it, 289 Main St. in Oneonta.
This Week's Circulars
ONEONTA - Doris I. "Diz" Schlee, 81, passed away at home on May 19, 2020. Her obituary and services will follow in The Daily Star. Arrangements by Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home, Oneonta; www.lhpfuneralhome.com.
- Cuomo urges schools to shift online permanently
- Otsego board votes to lay off 59 county workers
- COVID may have spread at Unadilla livestock auction
- Otsego County reports first COVID case in more than three weeks
- Fox Hospital therapy dog Duncan dies after illness
- Crouch: Candidate is falsely implying I support him
- Police Blotter: May 21, 2020
- Officials: Auction may have spread COVID
- Otsego County sees fifth COVID-19 death
- Delaware reports three new COVID cases
Do you have a craving for a taste of Southern-style Cajun cooking, yet don’t feel like flying your G5 stashed up at the Oneonta airport down to Louisiana just for some grub? Then com’n down to Boudreaux ‘n’ Thibodeaux’s at 160 Main St., the only place in town you will find options such as a …