If you are looking for a fine dining culinary experience without the pretentiousness that normally comes along with it, then look no further then Prime 289, located at, you guessed it, 289 Main St. in Oneonta.
This Week's Circulars
MILFORD - Arthur C. Strong, 91, died early Friday morning, Oct. 11, 2019, at his home. Arrangements are pending with the Connell, Dow & Deysenroth Funeral Home in Cooperstown.
LAURENS - Ernest and Virginia Scott's graveside service will be at 11 a.m., Oct. 16, 2019, Schenevus Cemetery. Arrangements by Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home, Oneonta.
- Four arrested, charged with murder in Worcester death, fire
- Chobani haggles with town, school on taxes
- Proposal for Cooperstown eatery faces resistance
- State Police investigate fire, suspicious death in Worcester
- New eatery brings Asian flavors to SUNY Oneonta
- SUNY Oneonta faces criticism after reported threat
- Source reveals charges against county official
- Most N.Y. school board members back later start times
- Police Blotter: Oct. 8, 2019
- Local competitors dominate 26th Pit Run
Do you have a craving for a taste of Southern-style Cajun cooking, yet don’t feel like flying your G5 stashed up at the Oneonta airport down to Louisiana just for some grub? Then com’n down to Boudreaux ‘n’ Thibodeaux’s at 160 Main St., the only place in town you will find options such as a …