As late summer slid into autumn, I found myself ready to attempt my hand at making wild marshmallow fluff … again. I don’t know if anyone remembers seeing it here two years ago in September 2012 or if any even tried preparing it, but it was a big flop, I thought. Not that the mix didn’t do w…
This Week's Circulars
MILFORD - Arthur C. Strong, 91, died early Friday morning, Oct. 11, 2019, at his home. Arrangements are pending with the Connell, Dow & Deysenroth Funeral Home in Cooperstown.
LAURENS - Ernest and Virginia Scott's graveside service will be at 11 a.m., Oct. 16, 2019, Schenevus Cemetery. Arrangements by Lewis, Hurley & Pietrobono Funeral Home, Oneonta.
- Four arrested, charged with murder in Worcester death, fire
- Chobani haggles with town, school on taxes
- Proposal for Cooperstown eatery faces resistance
- State Police investigate fire, suspicious death in Worcester
- New eatery brings Asian flavors to SUNY Oneonta
- SUNY Oneonta faces criticism after reported threat
- Source reveals charges against county official
- Most N.Y. school board members back later start times
- Police Blotter: Oct. 8, 2019
- Local competitors dominate 26th Pit Run
I can hear the rain coming in the distance; can feel its moisture with the slight and gentle wind. Better go close some windows. We could use this rain for the second wave of harvesting that is to come. Garden tomatoes are ripened, zucchini’s overflowing, yellowdock leaves ready for processi…