With jam-band favorite The String Cheese Incident set to play at Brewery Ommegang on Friday, July 8, Kyle Hollingsworth, founding member and organist, shared his insights on brews, beats and politics in an exclusive interview with The Scene:
This Week's Circulars
SCHENEVUS - Joseph Confalone, 84, passed away Nov. 7, 2019, at the Masonic Care Community of New York. Services will be announced in the spring. Arrangements by Heller & Skinner Funeral Home, 155 Main St., Worcester.
SCHENEVUS - Maynard Edwin Pier, longtime Schenevus resident, passed away on Nov. 6, 2019. He was born on June 11, 1921, the son of Clarence and Gladys Pier. Maynard worked for Singer Sewing Machine Corporation in Nyack and resided in his last five years at the New York State Veterans Home in…
STAMFORD - Peter Martoglio, 93, passed peacefully at his home on Saturday, Nov. 16, 2019. Peter was a resident of Stamford for more than 30 years after he retired from the Nassau County Police Department. He was predeceased by his wife, Leona (Karvelis), who he married on Nov. 10, 1965. Pete…
- 100-year-old business continues to be family run
- SUNY Oneonta, Hartwick to part ways on concert
- Perry sisters power Unatego into Class C final in penalty kicks
- Police chief says man has been arrested on first-degree rape charges
- Man admits to sex offender registry violation
- Police say missing girls found safe at mall
- Fire engulfs church built in 1880s
- Deposit moves to abolish village police, court
- Dunkin' drops C'town plans
- Stillwater stops Unatego in state final
The Decemberists will give a concert at Brewery Ommegang on July 26, promoter Dan Smalls Presents announced Tuesday morning. The folk-rock band will play with special guests Lucius.
Rock and country artist Bonnie Raitt will perform at Brewery Ommegang in an Aug. 1 concert, promoter Dan Smalls Presents announced Monday morning.
A Chenango County native will have a homecoming of sorts on Saturday when he brings his award-winning abilities to 6 On The Square. Singer-songwriter Matt Nakoa, a native of Smyrna, will perform at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Oxford venue.
On Jan. 17, Darcy Gibson, MW Degan, Matthew Gibson, and Emmett Rozelle will take the Oneonta Theatre stage to perform “The Justice League Presents Rush: Exit...Stage Left.”