With jam-band favorite The String Cheese Incident set to play at Brewery Ommegang on Friday, July 8, Kyle Hollingsworth, founding member and organist, shared his insights on brews, beats and politics in an exclusive interview with The Scene:
This Week's Circulars
DELANCEY - Elizabeth J. "Betty" Little, 86, of Fall Clove, DeLancey, passed away unexpectedly at her home on Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021. Born on Feb. 16, 1935, in Arkville, she was the daughter of the late George and Helen (York) Decker. She was married to John Albert Little on June 24, 1955, i…
WESTVILLE- Drusilla E. Carr, 95, of Westville, died Friday, Feb. 19, 2021, at Cooperstown Center. A full obituary will follow, as will spring graveside services. Arrangements are with Tillapaugh Funeral Service, Cooperstown.
BURLINGTON - Arlene Schulz, 78, of the Town of Burlington, sadly passed away from COVID-19 Saturday night, Feb. 20, 2021, at Bassett Medical Center in Cooperstown. A native of Long Island, she was born Oct. 25, 1942, in Hicksville, a daughter of Michael Francis Cycon and Margaret Anna Forsyt…
- New bar and grill in Bainbridge offers meaty challenge
- Baby girl makes sudden arrival at Stamford fire house
- Local baseball camps to reopen with state's OK
- Otsego sees COVID surge tied to colleges
- Man charged after train destroys stuck car in Sidney
- Program picks up Schoharie native's film project
- Police Blotter: Feb. 25, 2021
- Fire in Davenport destroys apartment
- Chenango loses 2 to virus; variant strain arrives
- Man charged with assaulting state trooper
The Decemberists will give a concert at Brewery Ommegang on July 26, promoter Dan Smalls Presents announced Tuesday morning. The folk-rock band will play with special guests Lucius.
Rock and country artist Bonnie Raitt will perform at Brewery Ommegang in an Aug. 1 concert, promoter Dan Smalls Presents announced Monday morning.
A Chenango County native will have a homecoming of sorts on Saturday when he brings his award-winning abilities to 6 On The Square. Singer-songwriter Matt Nakoa, a native of Smyrna, will perform at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Oxford venue.
On Jan. 17, Darcy Gibson, MW Degan, Matthew Gibson, and Emmett Rozelle will take the Oneonta Theatre stage to perform “The Justice League Presents Rush: Exit...Stage Left.”